Not all social media channels are right for every business. We can help you focus your efforts on the platforms that will garner the most engagement.
Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, Twitter, Snapchat…the list of social media outlets continues to grow each and every day. And that’s before you delve into the constant updates on each and figuring out the ways to optimize your tactics.
How do you know which social platform(s) are right for your event company?
We can break it down for you and eliminate the guesswork.
Social Media Services:
– Social media strategy development and guidance
– Social media campaigns
– Group and 1-1 consultation and coaching, including:
– Branding Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook accounts
– Choosing the right content and copy for each social media platform
– Social media management training
– Use of hashtags
– Best practices and advice for sourcing and engaging new followers and potential clients
When you’ve got a big announcement, new service or product, your campaign won’t be complete without a social media element. Learn what we can do position you for success with an effective, cohesive campaign across your digital channels.
Social Media Management & Content Development Services
Have no time to manage your various social accounts or write blog posts to keep your content fresh? Hand us the reins and let the DCM team spread the word about your company, positioning you as an influencer in the industry.
Contact us to get your social media accounts working for you, rather than the other way around.
Featured Photo: Rodney Bailey Photography