Are you feeling overwhelmed by what your business needs from you and unable to do it all while being a present parent?Does any of this look familiar? 👇🏻
Then you’re in the right place.
It’s time to stop overwhelm, streamline the marketing/sales process and give you back time with your kiddos.
Hi, I’m Channing Muller and I understand how you feel.
(I also know how to make it less stressful for you..stay tuned👇🏻)
As a solopreneur you are trying to wear ALL the hats: sales, marketing, accounting, client services, product development, and the list goes on and on. And all of this is taking place while you are simultaneously trying to be present in your children’s lives and an active member of your household.
Oh, and I haven’t even mentioned the need for your own mental and physical health needs. (Yes, those are needs.) Plus maybe a little fun thrown into this thing called life.
And yet, all of this is overwhelming AF. I mean you have the same hours in a day as Beyoncé but you don’t have the team, or millions, she does to support you.
Q: So what’s a solopreneur with goals who still wants a family life to do?
A: Take full control of your schedule by learning & only doing the marketing tactics that convert highest for YOUR business.
This solution is for you if...
There are no 45 and 60+ minute videos here🙅🏻♀️ (Seriously, who has time for that?) Each on-demand training is less than 15 minutes with a download (or two) so you can cut to the chase and start making moves in your business TODAY!
If you are solopreneur, or you just happen to enjoy working in your business (#same🙋🏻♀️) traditional advice of “CEOs only work on the business not in it” falls flat and leaves you feeling like something is wrong with you for wanting to do both. PASS👎🏻
You CAN make money & be present in your life.
And you can do it without feeling forced to replicate my business exactly as many other courses and coaches have you do. What you WILL do is replicate my process for:
☝🏻 zoning in on what makes your talents shine and your soul sing (even if it’s off pitch)
✌🏻 keeps clients coming back over and over again because your BALLER services or product do what they promise
Same! I like setting my own hours for work (#entrepreneurperks), however am 100% the lady with a hand raised asking questions – all. the. time.
While can watch the videos in your own time and still have access to ask me direct questions as needed.
Signing up for this course gives you a membership to the The Profitable Parentpreneur Facebook group where you can post questions that’ll be answered directly by me. No VAs, no in-betweeners, no clogs in the line of communications🙅🏻♀️
PLUS, I’ll be hosting live Q&A calls each month within the group and providing first access to new tutorials and training videos as they are created.
You ask. I answer. Everyone learns.
What You'll Walk Away With
Each 15-minute or less video will help you:
- Quickly cut through all the marketing “you should be doing…” advice you hear and see on a daily basis across social media and email newsletters to focus solely on what’s right for YOUR business
- Balance time spent working on vs. in your business AND still leave hours for family commitments
- STOP second guessing yourself and feel confident in your marketing strategy
- Know exactly when to use various marketing tactics (Hint: traditional vs. relationship) based on the season of your business…and your life
Recap of What's included
1. 7-Step course with three to five videos per step – each one 15 minutes or less
2. Accompanying downloads, templates and worksheets to use as you need
3. 3 Months of access to The Profitable Parentpreneur Facebook group for hive-mind feedback AND answers to your questions directly from me.
4. Freedom to build your business on YOUR terms, not pressure to replicate mine
5. Complete clarity on what marketing channels to focus on (no more second guessing!)
6. Tactics for creating and sharing that marketing efficiently and effective
7. Sales tips to qualify prospects & close sales FASTER than ever before
PLUS: bonus video trainings, live Q&A calls and first access to new DCM educational content
Why Learn from Me?
Since launching this business in 2014 I have worked with small business owners and solopreneurs to build more effective marketing strategies and programs that work for the business THEY want to build.
For some that means 60+ weeks and 10 events every weekend. For others it’s 25 hours tops and out the door by 2 p.m. for school pickup and kiddo sports.
Whatever the case, we’ve narrowed down their marketing and sales tactics to only the ones that work for THEIR business and once we’ve established that, I shift from consultant to coach to keep their mindset on lock and tactics refined for profitability.