Are we the right fit to work together?I'm here to help you reach your business goals, whatever they may be, and outline below is the process I've found to be the most effective for doing just that.
As event professionals and business owners, you spend the majority of your time accomplishing your client’s goals. But what about your business goals? That’s where I come in.
The DCM team and I are here to make sure your business goals stay at the forefront for continued growth! We help you find the right clients through clear communication in your marketing and an effective sales strategy.
How It Works
As with any other relationship, it all starts with a conversation. Choose a time on my calendar that works best for you and we’ll spend 25 minutes discussing what you want to achieve in your business and whether I’m the right consultant and coach to help you get there.
In this one-to-one, 90-minute strategy session, we’ll clarify and narrow in on your ideal client persona (or refresh the one you’ve got), flesh out your long-term business goals AND develop the full marketing plan achieve them!
Need to refresh (or create!) your company branding? I’ll outline why it needs an update and how to do it.
Need some direction on how to do social media marketing or email marketing campaigns? You got it!
Want a tutorial on a specific platform or aspect of your marketing & sales process? Done!
This session is about YOUR business and ensuring you have exact clarity and direction on what you need to do from a marketing perspective to get there.
You’ll walk away with clear steps of what to do next, a recording of the video call for future reference, and pricing for the DCM team to execute your specific marketing needs.
(PLUS an outline of 1:1 coaching packages with me so we can keep the inspired, educational and marketing-sales connection train rolling together!)
*NOTE: This is a paid session.
Should you want to continue working together, I’ll take the branding, website, and graphic design recommendations from your marketing plan in Step 2 and work with the DCM team to make them come to life.
Once all is said and done, you’ll have a:
- beautiful brand that represents you and resonates with your target clientele
- creative, customized and effective website that clearly communicates your VALUE
- PLUS who you’re going to provide it to!
- consistent digital presence across your ideal social media platforms and review websites (Google, Yelp, WeddingWire, The Knot, Home Advisor, NextDoor etc)
- directions on how to announce your new (or newly refined) brand to the world!
You’ve got a solid business (or idea), gorgeous brand, clear and creative website and a streamlined digital footprint. Now let’s make sure you’ve got the skills (and confidence) to market and sell your services or products effectively.
Through one-on-one coaching you will learn how to:
- build and grow an email list that converts!
- write effective marketing & sales copy
- maximize the social media community of followers you have (and continue to grow them!)
- get quoted and featured in the media
- craft effective award submissions
- continually optimize your online presence for higher search rankings
- bring in more leads
- And….quickly and clearly qualify leads to turn prospects into clients!